Terms and Conditions
- You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper content.
- You will not upload viruses or harmful components.
- You will not use the website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
- You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods and services.
- To access and/or interact and/or use the Site you may be required to create an account with us for which you must provide us with certain information. This information must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the T’s and C’s, which may result in the immediate termination of your account with the Site.
- You may be required to choose a Username and Password to access the Site. You are entirely responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Site or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. We will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of a third party using your password or accessing your account, either with or without your consent.
- When creating an account and/or accessing the Site and/or interacting with the Site you are representing that you are of sufficient legal age to register your details and that you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You warrant that the information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate
- This Site may include access to free and paid products, including (but not necessarily limited to) templates, courses, digital products, and other such related materials (hereinafter referred to as “Products”).All our Products and Site content is protected by copyright pursuant to the UK and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, revocable license to download, print or electronically store the content and Products available on the Site for your personal, non-commercial, informational, non-transferrable use only. You acknowledge and agree that you have no other rights in respect of the Products and content of the Site. Any other use, reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, retransmission, storage or incorporation of any part of the Site or Products in any other work, other than as stated herein, is prohibited without our prior written consent. You agree to abide by all applicable and relevant copyright restrictions, trademark laws, and intellectual property rights and you further agree to be wholly liable and responsible for any violations of such.
- This Site, including the content and information contained within the Site, is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who has not subscribed to the Site. Through your account registration, you will be granted a non-transferrable right to use and access the Site for its intended purpose only.You do not acquire any rights or interest in the Site apart from the use rights granted to you under your account with the Site.
- TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com) retains all right, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property Rights to and in any Products, material or content of the Site. This shall include, but not be limited to, copyright, trademarks, patents, as well as Site developments, customisations, enhancements and future releases and may not be used or reproduced without the written permission of TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com).
- Any comments or materials sent by you, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the content of any such documents, shall be deemed to be the property of TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com). Communications sent in respect of this Site or TheWrittenHouse through whatever means shall be non-proprietary. TheWrittenHouse and https://thewrittenhouse.com will be free to use the content of these communications, including but not limited to concepts, ideas, inventions and techniques.
- By interacting with the Site in any way, including (but not necessarily limited to) testimonials, feedback, queries, and reviews (“Work”), you grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable right and license to use, edit, reproduce, and publish the Work in all forms and through any medium and/or channel without any compensation. You furthermore warrant that you are the owner of, or have the express permission of the owner, any Work, interactions and/or content you link, upload, post, display, transmit or submit, either through the Site or any of our social media channels. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible and liable for any damages that may result from any infringement of trademark, copyright, or any other such proprietary rights resulting from such Work, interactions and/or content.
- You are prohibited from exploiting the Site commercially; you may not licence, lease, rent, assign, transfer, sell or subject the Site to any other form of commercial exploitation. You are further prohibited from reverse engineering, decompiling, decoding, decrypting, disassembling, or in any way deriving source code from the Site.
- We may act on any instruction or communication, whether made by e-mail or otherwise, if we believe, in good faith, that it has been given or sent by you or on your behalf. There may be delays in executing any instructions that you send to us via e-mail or otherwise, for example, we may receive your e-mail outside of normal business hours, in which case we will only act thereon as soon as may be practicable on the next business day.
- You shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com) against any loss, liability and cost which TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com) incurs as a result of your use of the Site other than in accordance with these Ts and Cs except in so far as such loss, liability or cost arises from TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com)’s negligence or breach of these Ts and Cs.
- The Site and its content are provided “AS IS”, therefore, all material accessed or downloaded from the Site is obtained and used at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus/protective software. We make no warranty that the Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free.
- TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data) caused by the use and/or reliance on, or the inability to use, the Site which results, without limitation, from inaccurate information, omissions, interruptions, suspension, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance with respect to the Site (unless otherwise provided for by law).
- All conditions, warranties and representations, expressed or implied by (i) statute, (ii) common law or (iii) otherwise, including, without limitation, conditions, warranties or representations of fitness for a particular purpose or satisfactory quality, are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.By subscribing to the Site, you acknowledge and accept this disclaimer.
- You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide or such information provided through your account, from whatsoever source, as well as your actions, results and any other such outcomes in connection with this Site. You further agree that under no circumstances shall [TheWrittenHouse (https://thewrittenhouse.com), including officers, employees, successors, partners, shareholders, or any other such person or entity working for, with, and/or on behalf of TheWrittenHouse] be responsible or liable for any material breach of contract, negligence, tort, or direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages under or in connection with your use of the Site, including but not limited to, the content, products, services and information contained thereon.
- You agree to waive your right to class action, including bringing claims against us as a member of a class or as a representative.Any dispute arising from or related to these T’s and C’s shall be resolved solely between you and TheWrittenHouse.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these T’s and C’s from time to time (including without limitation to its operation, appearance or information made available on them).You are responsible for periodically checking for updates.
- Our failure to enforce any of the rights or provisions afforded to us under these Ts and Cs will not be considered a waiver of those rights.If any of the provisions of these Ts & Cs are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
If you have any questions about these Ts & Cs, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com.