Bid and Proposal Writing
Bid and Proposal Writing because…
Your win is our win.
TheWrittenHouse team has years of corporate experience, including responding to and winning government tenders across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
Our strategic approach and keen eye for detail are aimed at developing the best bid and proposal response that is compliant, well-evidenced and compelling.
Our winning approach typically includes:
- An in-depth review of the tender requirements
- Advising your team of any additional documents that may be required (e.g. Auditor statements, tax certificates, bank guarantees, insurance coverage)
- A Win Strategy development
- Collecting and compiling the required company information from your team, including details of previous experience, approach, CV’s
- Developing a proposal response that is compliant, well-evidenced and compelling
TheWrittenHouse team will be fully committed to your business’s tender requirements right up to the submission deadline.
Current UK Tenders
The UK government operates Contracts Finder, a tender portal for contracts worth in excess of £10,000.00. Sign up for an account and gain access to information on:
- Past tenders and contracts
- Current opportunities in various sectors
- Upcoming opportunities
Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales also run their own individual tender portals for public sector procurement opportunities.
Northern Ireland: eTendersNI and eSourcingNI
Scotland: Public Contacts Scotland
“Well done and thanks for all your hard work. We scored full marks in the tender. This is the best feedback we have ever had on a tender so well done.
Looking forward to winning many of these with your help going forward.”
– R. Licence
Get in Touch!
And find out more….